My name is Kerrie Searle, Animal Communicator, and my website address is: https://animal-communicator.com.au. This policy refers to myself and any of my contractors who may provide services on my behalf for my business.
What personal data we collect and why
Contact form and order submissions
In compliance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act), we adhere to a strict set of data collection principles in relation to collecting your personal information submitted via our website's contact form and in our online store orders. These data collection principles are as follows:
- Visitors making a submission via our contact form or placing an order will be notified at the time of their data collection via an emailed confirmation;
- Personal data will only be collected for the purpose of responding to your contact request, to facilitate making a booking for a consultation, or to facilitate the placement of essence blend orders within our online store;
- The data collected is adequate and relevant for the purpose of making contact with Kerrie, making a consultation booking or placing an online order;
- Personal data will not be kept for longer than necessary, and details will only be kept on file in the event that you proceed with a consultation or an online order. This record is kept securely solely for the purpose of recording the details of your consultation in the event of needing to refer to these details for a future booking or for the purpose of fulfilling your order;
- Appropriate security measures are in place to protect your data, both on this website, with our Internet Service Providers (ISP), and on our computers and related devices;
- Personal data will never be sold or transferred to anyone else, with the only transfer exception being where legal summons demands access.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from, and links to, other websites
Pages and articles on this site may include embedded content or links to other websites, and behave in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website. Embedded content includes videos, audio (podcasts) and images, while links will navigate you away from this website to visit an external site.
Who we share your data with
We never share your data with anyone outside of our organisation, except where legal summons requires it.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information. We do not store any payment information as this is processed via externally secured third-party payment processors.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
All data is securely stored on our own databases, and we do not send data anywhere unless legally required to do so.